Monthly donations or one-off gifts
With your help, we can work towards a world in which each cat’s life experience will be as good as it can be.
Donation to International Cat Care
How will my donation help cats?
Your donation supports activities that are saving lives, reducing suffering and improving the quality of life for more cats. For example…
- Campaigns – we’re tackling ignorance and cruelty by taking on issues such as ‘designer cat’ health, cat safety risks and the plight of street cats around the world
- Innovations – working with international partners to find effective, humane contraception products with the potential to transform population management and the lives of street cats
- Training – creating top quality distance learning, webinars, online forum, journal and conferences for the veterinary sector, owners and others working with cats
- Advice – delivering accurate, up to date information via our website, webinars, magazine, press packs and publications
- Standards – setting standards for boarding catteries, accrediting Cat Friendly Clinics, generating guidelines and promoting the adoption of good cat care around the world
- Knowledge – sharing information on new areas of feline health, safety, behaviour and nutrition to increase our understanding of cats
- Collaboration – many of our projects collaborate with other organisations or groups. Our International Declaration of Responsibilities to Cats emphasises this need because better care for cats often relies on more than one provider
Our expertise helps you to build stronger relationships with your own cat too. That’s why we know that iCatCare is a charity your cat would want you to support!