Interpreting routine feline haematology: What does a five-part differential really mean?
Join ISFM and IDEXX for a FREE webinar for veterinary professionals!
This webinar is open to anyone working in veterinary practice.
Speaker: Dr. Dennis DeNicola DVM, PhD, DACVP
During this webinar we will:
- Refresh on the haematopoeisis of white cells
- Discuss feline white cell morphology and purpose
- Review absolute cells counts vs percentage differentials; tips on interpreting the white cell profile.
- Identify common feline leukogram patterns and how to interpret
- Illustrate it by putting it all together with clinical case studies
To register, please click the ‘Register’ button below.
All webinars start at 20.00hrs BST and last 1 hour. Attendees will receive a CPD certificate and be given access to the webinar recording.
Webinar schedule may be subject to change
All our webinars are provided via the webinar software provider WorkCast. Please familiarise yourself with our webinar software guide.Register