Cat Friendly Clinic is a worldwide programme from the International Society of Feline Medicine, the veterinary division of International Cat Care.
We recognise that because of their unique nature and needs, taking a cat to a veterinary clinic can be very stressful, both for the cat and also the owner.
The Cat Friendly Clinic programme is designed to help address these issues by creating more cat friendly veterinary clinics and so reducing the stress for the cat, and making veterinary visits easier for cat owners as well.
Find out more about the ISFM Cat Friendly Clinic programme
For veterinarians, nurses and technicians:
- Register your interest in becoming a Cat Friendly Clinic and get access to the Cat Friendly Clinic support materials
- Additional information and support to make your clinic Cat Friendly
- Check the listing of Cat Friendly Clinics
- Download the Cat Friendly Clinic owner leaflets
- More about the Cat Friendly Clinic programme
- What you can expect at a Cat Friendly Clinic
- Download Cat Friendly Clinic and support leaflets
- Find out where there is a Cat Friendly Clinic
- Tell your vet about the Cat Friendly Clinic programme or provide feedback about your clinic