Demonstrating practical ways in which your practice can become truly cat-friendly
This one-day training course, Developing 'Cattitude' is designed to demonstrate practical ways in which your practice can become truly cat-friendly.
Brought to you by International Cat Care in association with Onswitch and Feline Specialist Martha Cannon (from the Oxford Cat Clinic), is perfect for those practices wishing to hone their cat handling skills and deliver a five-star service to cat owners.
The programme will take attendees right through a feline-specific customer journey, addressing the feline-friendly attitude and skills that are essential to the ISFM Cat Friendly Clinic programme.
The one-day seminar will be delivered by customer service training provider Onswitch, aboard Bertha the training bus. It is suitable for every member of the practice team, will cover both clinical and non-clinical aspects of feline veterinary care:
- Why 'Cattitude' matters
- The cat & customer journey at your practice
- 'Cattitude' handling in the practice (video-based training)
- Promoting feline-friendliness
- What do cat owners really think? (video-based training)
You will come away with:
- Top tips and key learnings from the day and a wealth of new information from videos of real cat owners talking about their experiences
- 5hrs certicated CPD and a clear understanding of why Cattitude matters!
- Knowledge from industry experts plus a lovely pub lunch! All for just £285+vat
The Developing Cattitude courses will take place on the following dates:
- 8 March – St Helens
- 22 March – Bristol
- 10 April – Basildon
- 20 April – Norwich
- 23 May – Stirling
- 31 July – Coventry
- 25 September – Plymouth
- 19 November – Newcastle
There are just 10 places available for each day, which delivers 5 hours of certifiable CPD.
The day costs £285 + VAT per person, and includes lunch, handouts and CPD certificates.
To book visit: http://www.onswitch.co.uk/training/developing-cattitude/
If you would like further information, call Onswitch on 01476 565343 or email: email@example.com