After 7 weeks and more than 12,500 veterinary professionals accessing the many hours of world-class RACE approved feline CPD available, the ISFM International Feline Congress closes tonight 30/09 at midnight (BST).
ISFM’s virtual congress was the world’s first free, virtual, feline congress and we’re happy to say that it’s been a resounding success and that its reach has surpassed all of our expectations. Not only has it been a way for us to help support the veterinary profession in these difficult times, it has opened up ISFM and provided a great example of what we offer to a whole range of professionals who may never have engaged with us before. We’ve been blown away with the response and feedback from attendees has been excellent.
“Loving this virtual congress! Big shout-out to the whole ISFM-team that made this possible. Impressive set-up, easy to navigate and has a nice look and feel. A great alternative to an IRL conference.” Els Peeters
You might be wondering what’s happening to the content after tonight, and for those who have missed out, or still want access, this is explained below.
For ISFM Vet members:
All of the content will still be free and available to you on the congress platform until August 7th 2021. More information on how to access the site will be sent to you shortly. Access to the Congress platform is not a benefit included within our free ISFM Nurse Membership offer.
If you’re not already an ISFM Vet member:
At £130, membership not only entitles you to access all of our congress content and a place in an international community working to push feline medicine forward, it also means that you can:
- Join our community forum to discuss the latest advances in feline medicine and difficult feline cases with fellow veterinary professionals and some of the world’s leading feline specialists in a supportive environment.
- View our regular, high-quality webinars on practical topics
- Access our excellent instructional resources that give you the building blocks to confidently treat feline patients.
- Have the latest research in feline medicine and surgery at your fingertips with our world-renowned journal, the Journal of Feline Medicine and Surgery.
- Take advantage of discounts to join the delegates that attend our worldwide events and conferences for world class CPD from international experts and a great social atmosphere to meet and network with other professionals.
Find out more and sign up for membership here
You will be able to purchase unlimited access to the congress content and 30 hours of RACE approved CPD until August 7th 2021 for £89+VAT. Details on how to register will be available soon on our website.