Pru graduated from Massey University, New Zealand [NZ], with distinction.
After two years in clinical practice, she completed a residency in Feline Medicine at Bristol University.
- A Fellow of the Australian and New Zealand College of Veterinary Scientists (ANZCVS) in feline medicine.
- NZ’s only Registered Specialist in feline medicine.
- The Hill’s Pet Nutrition Adjunct Senior Lecturer in Feline Medicine at Massey University.
- On the feline Chapter Examination Committee of the ANZCVS
- On the editorial board of the Journal of Feline Medicine and Surgery
- She was the 2016 recipient of the NZVA Companion Animal Veterinarian’s service award.
Pru runs a feline referral service ‘Catmed’ in Wellington, NZ. She enjoys all aspects of feline medicine, especially the challenge of cats with multiple health issues.