All of the content from the 2020 ISFM Virtual Congress is available to access free for ISFM members and for a one off payment for non-members
Over 12,500 veterinary professionals from 157 countries attended our Virtual Feline Congress, meaning they had access to:
- Over 30 hours of RACE approved CPD
- On-demand access to view and listen to the talks and lectures whenever and wherever
- Lectures and talks from international experts including:
Paulo Steagall, Lisa Moses, Søren Boysen, Anne Fawcett and many more
- A wide range of practical topics ranging from the assessment and management of pain in cats, point of care ultrasound and nutrition to practical techniques and tips for the care of cats in clinic, the ethics of veterinary work and much more!
- Symposiums from our congress partners, Bayer, Boehringer Ingelheim, Ceva, IDEXX and Purina, covering current veterinary issues and clinical subjects.
See a full list of included lectures, talks and symposiums here
As the world’s first virtual feline congress, it was a fantastic opportunity to deliver our high-quality congress experience to a wider audience than we can normally accommodate at our in-person events. It has also meant that more veterinary professionals were able to access the very best feline CPD and learn about the aspects of feline medicine and care that they will use in practice.
We want to give everyone as long as possible to benefit from all of the excellent content, lectures and talks, so we’re making all of this available on-demand until 7th August 2021.
This is free for ISFM members, and non-members will also be able enjoy full access for a one-off payment of £89+VAT.
ISFM Vet members
You will have received instructions on how to access via email.
Want access but aren’t already an ISFM Vet member?
Free, on-demand access to all of our congress content is a great benefit, but it’s just part of what we offer to ISFM members.
Membership means that you are part of an international community of vets from South America, Africa, Asia, Europe, Australia and North America that we support by providing the tools they need to take the growing number of cat owners who expect high-quality holistic feline care, beyond the consulting room.
At just £130 for individual ISFM Vet membership, you can have:
- Access to all of the RACE approved CPD from our ISFM International Congress on-demand until 7th August 2021.
- The latest research in feline medicine and surgery at your fingertips with our award-winning journal, the Journal of Feline Medicine and Surgery.
- A place in our community forum to discuss all of the congress content, the latest advances in feline medicine and difficult feline cases with fellow veterinary professionals and some of the world’s leading feline specialists in a supportive environment.
- Regular webinars from top specialists, helping you keep on top of your CPD.
- Access to our instructional resources that give you the building blocks to confidently treat feline patients.
- Discounts to join the delegates that attend our worldwide events and conferences for world class CPD from international experts, a great social atmosphere and networking opportunities.
Find out more and register here
Stand-alone access to ISFM international Congress content
You can purchase stand-alone, on-demand access to all of the congress content, including over 30 hours of RACE approved CPD, until 7th August 2021.
Due to VAT restrictions on the sale of digital products, there are two slightly different methods to register for those based in the UK and internationally.
Access to the platform and all the content is available for £89+VAT.
Please access the ISFM payment page by clicking the button below. Once payment has been made, you will be directed to the Workcast registration page. Please re-register your details and you’ll receive an access code in your confirmation email. This will be sent from WORKCAST and not ISFM.
Please click the button below and complete the form. On completion we will send you a payment link for £89 + the appropriate digital sales taxes.
Once payment has been received in full, you will be directed to the WorkCast registration page. Please re-register your details and you’ll receive an access code in your confirmation email. This will be sent from WORKCAST and not ISFM.