Your patient’s SDMA is increased! What it means and what to do about it.
Join ISFM and IDEXX for a FREE webinar for veterinary professionals!
This webinar is open to anyone working in veterinary practice and is now available to watch on-demand.
Speaker: Dr. Bill Saxon
After this webinar you will be able to:
- Perform a comprehensive assessment of renal function in dogs and cats.
- Determine the next diagnostic steps in a patient with increased SDMA.
- Understand the importance of mild increases in SDMA.
- Understand the important difference in definition, diagnosis and treatment between acute and chronic kidney disease.
- Administer state-of-the-art treatment of acute and chronic kidney disease.
Click HERE for CPD certificate