Interpreting routine feline haematology: What do red cell parameters really mean?
Join ISFM and IDEXX for a FREE webinar for veterinary professionals!
This webinar is open to anyone working in veterinary practice.
Speaker: Dr. Dennis DeNicola DVM, PhD, DACVP
During this webinar we will:
- Refresh on the hematopoiesis of red cells and platelets
- Review red cell profile: what do each of the red cell parameters mean and how they relate to red cell morphology
- Discuss thrombocytopaenia vs platelet clumping and how to differentiate between the two
- Identify common feline red cell and platelet abnormalities: what changes may be visible on the red cell profile
- Illustrate it by putting it all together-clinical case studies
To register, please click the ‘Register’ button below.
All webinars start at 20.00hrs BST and last 1 hour. Attendees will receive a CPD certificate and be given access to the webinar recording.
Webinar schedule may be subject to change
All our webinars are provided via the webinar software provider WorkCast. Please familiarise yourself with our webinar software guide.Register