Feline renal biomarkers: from reference intervals to clinical application
Join ISFM and IDEXX for a FREE webinar for veterinary professionals!
This webinar is open to anyone working in veterinary practice.
Speaker: Rebekah Mack DVM, DACVIM-SAM
During this webinar we will:
- Describe reference intervals and how they are developed
- Explain the difference between reference intervals for creatinine and using creatinine for staging CKD
- Explore the use of other available kidney biomarkers to improve the diagnosis of CKD
- Discuss feline concurrent disease and SDMA
- Look at some short case examples
Click HERE for CPD certificate
Click HERE for lecture notes