Feline renal biomarkers: from reference intervals to clinical application
Join ISFM and IDEXX for a FREE webinar for veterinary professionals!
This webinar is open to anyone working in veterinary practice.
Speaker: Rebekah Mack DVM, DACVIM-SAM
During this webinar we will:
- Describe reference intervals and how they are developed
- Explain the difference between reference intervals for creatinine and using creatinine for staging CKD
- Explore the use of other available kidney biomarkers to improve the diagnosis of CKD
- Discuss feline concurrent disease and SDMA
- Look at some short case examples
To register, please click the ‘Register’ button below.
All webinars start at 20.00hrs BST and last 1 hour. Attendees will receive a CPD certificate and be given access to the webinar recording.
Webinar schedule may be subject to change
All our webinars are provided via the webinar software provider WorkCast. Please familiarise yourself with our webinar software guide.Register