O tubes? Or no tubes? Inappetence and feeding tubes in cats
Join ISFM and Royal Canin for a FREE webinar for veterinary professionals!
This webinar is open to anyone working in veterinary practice.
Speakers: Dr. Sam Taylor & Dr Cecilia Villaverde
To register, please click the ‘Register’ button below.
In this session you will learn how to:
– Briefly explain the unique nutritional requirements of cats as a species
– Discuss why starvation may be clinically detrimental, particularly in situations of illness
– Explain scenarios where suboptimal nutrition can result in poorer outcomes and may benefit from intervention
– List feeding tube options, pros and cons of each type and potential complications
– Explain tips for cat friendly placement and management of feeding tube
– Discussion optimal diets for feeding tubes and how to calculate feeding volumes
The webinar starts at 19.00hrs UK Time and lasts 1 hour. Attendees will receive a CPD certificate.
Webinar schedule may be subject to changeRegister