As part of the Cat Friendly Clinic programme, ISFM has produced a series of leaflets for cat owners to provide some background information on the CFC programme, but also to provide practical help with common problems or difficulties associated with veterinary visits.
Our leaflets are:
- What is a Cat Friendly Clinic?
- Bringing your cat to the clinic
- Taking your cat back home
- Changing your cat's food
- Giving tablets to your cat
- Giving skin, ear or eye drops/ointment
These leaflets are available in several languages and all 6 leaflets can be downloaded as a single pdf via the links below.
We also have additional resources on our YouTube channel - please go to www.youtube/iCatCare