As part of the Cat Friendly Clinic programme, ISFM has produced a series of leaflets for cat owners to provide some background information on the CFC programme, but also to provide practical help with common problems or difficulties associated with veterinary visits.
We will be adding to this list in the future, but the currently available leaflets are (please click to download):
- What is a Cat Friendly Clinic?
- Bringing your cat to the clinic
- Taking your cat back home
- Changing your cat's food
- Giving tablets to your cat
- Giving skin, ear or eye drops/ointment
We also have additional resources on our YouTube channel - please go to www.youtube/iCatCare
- What is a Cat Friendly Clinic? (Slovenian)
- Bringing your cat to the clinic (Slovenian)
- Taking your cat back home (Slovenian)
- Changing your cat's food (Slovenian)
- Giving tablets to your cat (Slovenian)
- Giving skin, ear or eye drops/ointment (Slovenian)