Kuala Lumpur is the capital city of Malaysia, boasting gleaming skyscrapers, colonial architecture, charming locals, and a myriad of natural attractions. Divided into numerous districts, its main hub is called the Golden Triangle which comprises Bukit Bintang, KLCC and Chinatown. KL is widely recognised for numerous landmarks, including Petronas Twin Towers (the world’s tallest twin skyscrapers), Petaling Street flea market, and Batu Caves, which are over 400 million years old.
Hilton Kuala Lumpur
3 Jalan Stesen Sentral
50470 Kuala Lumpur
The congress venue is the Hilton Kuala Lumpur. Towering 35 floors, the Hilton showcases stylish rooms and suites, gastronomical excellence, an elegant spa, and a magnificent event space. Situated in the heart of the vibrant KL Sentral area, it is right next to the Nu Sentral shopping mall and just 28 minutes from KLIA/ KLIA2 airports to KL Sentral via high-speed train.
Good to know:
• 28 minutes from KLIA/ KLIA2 airports to KL Sentral via high-speed train
• Spacious rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows and Hilton Serenity beds
• 10 restaurants and bars, including renowned Chinese and Japanese
• Air-conditioned linkway to KL Sentral Station
• 2017 TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice winner