The Artwork Competition (the ‘Competition’) is subject to the following Terms and Conditions (‘Conditions’) and by entering the Competition you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by them.
- By entering the Competition, you warrant to International Cat Care (‘iCatCare’) that all information submitted by you regarding yourself and your competition entry (‘Entry’) is true and accurate and complete in every respect. iCatCare reserves the right to verify any information provided in connection with your Entry.
- All Entries must be received by 10.00am (GMT) on Monday 17th February 2020 (‘Closing Date’).
- The Competition is open to persons who are resident in the United Kingdom, and also to persons who are resident outside of the United Kingdom provided that they able to enter the Competition without breaching any law or regulation of the jurisdiction in which they are resident.
- Entrants under the age of 18 will be required to submit a parent/guardian release form as part of the entry.
- iCatCare reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant if it believes that an entrant has breached any of the Conditions, any applicable law (including without limitation copyright law) or has infringed the intellectual property of any other person. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that any failure to comply with the Conditions may lead to iCatCare disqualifying that person, without iCatCare being required to give any reason for such disqualification or granting any opportunity for challenge.
- The Entrant here by indemnifies iCatCare against any and all claims from a third party relating to the design submitted.
- Employees of iCatCare, their relatives or any agents or employees are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- Entries should be submitted in a HIGH-RESOLUTION format, either editable EPS or PDF file. Images which are not high resolution may be discounted from the competition. Entries should be submitted by the Closing Date and in the manner set out in these conditions. Failure to do so may result in disqualification.
- iCatCare accepts no responsibility for the return of any Entries which are submitted in hard copy form as well as electronic form.
- Prize-winner will be selected and notified by 28th February 2020, by email. The winning Entry will have their design published on a t-shirt design (and other materials) which will be sold to raise funds for the charity’s work. The winner will receive a certificate, copy of their design on a t-shirt and will also receive £50 in prize money and will receive within 3 months of competition closing.
- iCatCare accepts no responsibility for Entries lost, damaged or delayed whether due to transmission errors, website malfunction, computer error or otherwise. Intellectual property rights and data protection.
- Entrants agree to their design appearing in the International Cat Care shop, as well as on the respective partners’ blogs, Facebook, twitter and other social medias.
- By submitting an Entry in the Competition you grant to iCatCare an exclusive royalty-free worldwide commercial licence unlimited in time, to use the Entry in all formats and in any medium of communication, and for all promotional purposes which iCatCare shall consider appropriate. You represent and warrant to iCatCare, with the intention that iCatCare shall rely on such representation and warranty, that each of your Entries is original, and that you own each of them exclusively and have the right, without the permission of any other person or legal entity, to license to iCatCare the rights in the Entry for all the purposes contemplated in these Conditions. The scope of the licence granted to iCatCare in this paragraph 12 shall include your irrevocable permission to iCatCare to use, reproduce, publish, display, transmit, copy, amend, store, and sell (your image may appear on materials we sell e.g., cards, calendars, books etc) your Entry worldwide for such purposes as iCatCare shall think fit without restriction.
- Any personal information relating to entrants will be used by iCatCare in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 in force in England.
- All Competition entrants unconditionally agree to the use of their name, and disclosure of their county of residence in connection with any Entry which is published in any form in any media.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- These Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including the Competition), validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- The Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Conditions or their subject matter (including non-contractual disputes or claims).